INTRODUCTION TO OSHA
Introduction to OSHA is an intermediate safety course that provides you and your employees with basic information on the Occupational Safety and Health Act and Administration (OSHA). During this course, we’ll be discussing various aspects of the Occupational Safety and Health Act, what it means to you and how it works. Knowing why OSHA exists and the operating procedures they use is important to anyone in charge of managing human resources.
Topics Covered in this 2 Hour Course:
- 1. Why is OSHA important to you?
- 2. What rights do you have under OSHA?
- 3. What responsibilities does your employer have under OSHA?
- 4. What do the OSHA standards say?
- 5. How OSHA inspections conducted?
- 6. Where can you go for help?
This course in intended for Individuals working in Construction or General Industry and would like to have a better understanding of OSHA.
All students will receive training handouts and a certificate upon completion.
Call for pricing and schedule availability