Roberts Risk Management offers a variety of consulting services to help all types of companies keep their employees safe and maintain OSHA compliance. We can assist in creating a health and safety manual, implement a site specific safety plan, or be that extra set of eyes on your facility or jobsite. We can also conduct random drug tests for your employees and suggest options for solving many safety challenges.
In the event that OSHA performs an inspection or your facility or jobsite, we can assist you with OSHA Inspection Representation, OSHA 300 Recordkeeping, attend any OSHA Meetings and assist with any violation abatement.
Here is list of Consulting Services that Roberts Risk Management can provide for you and your employees.
- Accident Investigation
- Emergency Evacuation Plan
- Job Safety Analysis
- OSHA 300 & 300A Maintenance
- OSHA Inspection Representation
- OSHA Conference Representation
- Safety Meeting Facilitation
Health and Safety Manuals
- Health and Safety Manual
- Health and Safety Manual Revision
- Weekly Safety Training Topics
Project Safety Management
- Project Safety Inspections
- Site Specific Safety Management
- Site Specific Safety Plan
- Site Specific Safety Orientation Program
- Drug Testing
CONTACT US TODAY